Collagen Milky Peeling Scrub
- Qty: 24 sachets
- Best for: Exfoliation, toning, and brightening
- Expiry Date: 2023
Mizon's Collagen Milky Peeling Scrub is a favorite due to innovative formulation of milk protein, collagen and very fine baking powder particles. Milk protein contains lactic acid which will help brighten hyperpigmentation and unify skin tone. Collagen one of the most known skin care ingredients helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The fine baking powder particles are used to exfoliate your skin gently without stripping away moisture. Mix these ingredients together and you've got a brightening gentle yet exfoliating product that you can use 2-4 times a week depending on your skin type.
- You can use this product 2-4 times a week depending on your skin type.
- After cleansing, put the powder in the palm of your hand and apply a bit of water to create a creamy texture.
- Spread the product all over your face avoiding the lip and eye area.
- Scrub where it's needed most and then rinse.
- Apply the rest of your skincare routine.
Ingredients: Water, Sodium Bicarbonate, Glycerin, Silica, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Milk Protein Extract, Menthol, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl lonone